As I’ve explained before in my previous post with regards to good workout music, the best songs are the ones that evoke emotion. Since we are all different, we all have certain preferences that are suited to our temperaments and personalities. The following playlist is what gives me the most drive at the gym… at the moment. I’ve laid off some of the slow melancholy stuff and rediscovered some older classics in addition to some new tracks.
1. The Offspring – Gotta Get Away
2. Jay-Z & Linkin Park – Numb/Encore
3. Oasis – Morning Glory
4. Pearl Jam – Do The Evolution
5. Rage Against The Machine – Renegades of Funk
6. She Wants Revenge – Tear You Apart
7. She Wants Revenge – Red Flags and Long Nights
8. Cardigans – My Favorite Game
9. The Smiths – The Queen Is Dead
10. Sisters of Mercy – Flood II
11. The Watchmen – My Life Is A Stereo
I’m always on the hunt for new stuff, so feel free to drop some suggestions if you feel passionate about them!
This post was brought to you by Project Phatko